Equipment Finance and Leasing
Equipment Finance and Leasing are ways of purchasing equipment, machinery or other assets without having to pay the full amount upfront. You are essentially paying the asset off over time by way of a regular amount rather than all upfront.
- Almost anything can be financed including vehicles, computers, machinery and other types of equipment.
- Applicants for a financed can be Companies, Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, or Independent Traders.
- We specialise in business finance where the asset will be used more than 50% of the time to earn assessable income.
- We can also assist with personal finance applications including consumer car finance.
Making the decision to finance business equipment could have a noticeable effect on the success of the business, so it is a choice worth considering with an adviser – and even worth the time for established business owners to re-consider as well. We are ideally suited for business finance as we can combine both finance and taxation advice to ensure an optimal solution.
You can lease almost anything to do with your business. Here are some common examples:
Vehicles (New and Used)
- Fax machines
- Phone equipment
- Air seeders
- Boom sprays
- Harvesting equipment
- Dump trucks
- Solar Power Systems
Our team can assist you to:
- Free-Up Capital: Why buy equipment and pay the entire cost upfront when it could take years to reach its full earning potential? We can organise leases with a tailored repayment structure
- Avoid Inflation and Currency Movements: Fixed repayments/rentals allow you to purchase equipment at today's prices and precisely plan your future budget
- Save Time and Money: Compare quotes (and ensure there are no hidden fees) and do all the paperwork for you so you can obtain finance within days
- Pre-Approved Credit Limits Can Also Be Arranged: This is simply pre-arranged finance that enables you to effectively plan for your future finance needs so you can shop around for the asset you require with peace of mind
- Maximise Your Depreciation and Tax Deductions: Look at your business's overall circumstances to structure a suitable equipment finance option
- Claim Back GST on Your Next BAS: Claim back the GST on your assets quickly
Ridell Pty Ltd (ACN 062 778 670) ATF DHR Trust & T&V Pty Ltd (ACN 603 440 768) ATF OP Trust ABN 88 355 151 729 T/A Ridgway Financial Services is a Credit Representative (475874) of Finconnect. Finconnect (Australia) Pty Ltd, ABN 45 122 896 477 Australian Credit Licence 385888, a wholly owned subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Level 3E, Commonwealth Bank Place, 11 Harbour Street, Sydney NSW 2000. P: 1300 665 676, F: 1300 457 703, E: firstname.lastname@example.org www.finconnect.com.au
Lending services are authorised by Finconnect (Australia) Pty Ltd ABN 45 122 896 477 Australian Credit Licence No. 385888 a wholly owned subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.