Equipment Finance and Leasing
Equipment Finance and Leasing are ways of purchasing equipment, machinery or other assets without having to pay the full amount upfront. You are essentially paying the asset off over time by way of a regular amount rather than all upfront.
- Almost anything can be financed including vehicles, computers, machinery and other types of equipment.
- Applicants for a financed can be Companies, Individuals, Trusts, Partnerships, or Independent Traders.
- We specialise in business finance where the asset will be used more than 50% of the time to earn assessable income.
- We can also assist with personal finance applications including consumer car finance.
Making the decision to finance business equipment could have a noticeable effect on the success of the business, so it is a choice worth considering with an adviser – and even worth the time for established business owners to re-consider as well. We are ideally suited for business finance as we can combine both finance and taxation advice to ensure an optimal solution.
You can lease almost anything to do with your business. Here are some common examples:
Vehicles (New and Used)
- Fax machines
- Phone equipment
- Air seeders
- Boom sprays
- Harvesting equipment
- Dump trucks
- Solar Power Systems
Our team can assist you to:
- Free-Up Capital: Why buy equipment and pay the entire cost upfront when it could take years to reach its full earning potential? We can organise leases with a tailored repayment structure
- Avoid Inflation and Currency Movements: Fixed repayments/rentals allow you to purchase equipment at today's prices and precisely plan your future budget
- Save Time and Money: Compare quotes (and ensure there are no hidden fees) and do all the paperwork for you so you can obtain finance within days
- Pre-Approved Credit Limits Can Also Be Arranged: This is simply pre-arranged finance that enables you to effectively plan for your future finance needs so you can shop around for the asset you require with peace of mind
- Maximise Your Depreciation and Tax Deductions: Look at your business's overall circumstances to structure a suitable equipment finance option
- Claim Back GST on Your Next BAS: Claim back the GST on your assets quickly
Lending services are provided as a Credit Representative of Connective Credit Services Pty Ltd. Credit Representative 394233 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328.
This page provides general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. It does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and you should always seek professional advice in relation to your individual circumstances. Subject to lenders terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.