A successful and growing business is one of the most important paths to financial freedom.
We take an active interest in our clients' businesses and provide solutions and strategies to:
- Improve profitability;
- Minimise tax; and
- Create and preserve wealth
How we help our business clients
Grow your business and increase your profits:
- Ideas to grow your business and generate more profits
- Strategic planning to keep your business ahead of the field
- Advice on tax effective ways to purchase cars and equipment
- Legal tax Minimisation Planning
- Preparation of Taxation Returns for Sole Traders, Partnerships, Trusts, Companies and Self Managed Superannuation Funds
- Advice on the most suitable business structure for your situation
- Advice on negative gearing of property, shares, and other investments
Finance cars or equipment through business leasing:
- Tax effectively purchase or hire cars and equipment
- Salary packaging for maximum benefit
Business loans to grow your business:
- To expand, acquire or gain working capital
- Restructure your existing borrowing.
- Preparation of monthly accounts, Business Activity Statements (BAS), all necessary taxation and employment registrations
- Advising on and setting up your record keeping systems
- Assisting you to meet your compliance requirements
- Bookkeeping service
Accounts and Company Secretarial work:
- Assistance with budgeting and cash flow planning
- Advice on accounting computer software packages
- Provide regular reporting and financial accounts
- Minutes and share issue
- Company registers – we can be your registered office
We offer advice when starting up, buying or selling a business including:
- Business valuation service and Due Diligence
- How you should structure your new business and which systems to use
- Financial analysis of business to be purchased
- Budgeting and cash flow planning
- Planning for business growth, sale or succession
- How to minimise capital gains tax on the sale of your business
We offer succession planning services:
Topics about succession planning every business should consider:
- Buy/Sell agreements
- Adequate insurance to cover key employees
- Looking at alternatives when a partner dies
- When to sell your business
Helping you to help yourself
Some clients prefer to do their preliminary accounts. In this case we can:
- Advise which accounting software best suits your needs
- Train you to use your accounting software
- Provide ongoing advice and training for you and your team for your accounting data
- Review your accounts to ensure they comply with tax legislation
Ridgway Accounting and Ridgway Financial Services are your innovative partners for success.
*Services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count. 'Count' and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 ('Count') a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124. Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning Association of Australia Limited.
**Lending services are provided as a Credit Representative of Connective Credit Services Pty Ltd. Credit Representative 394233 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328.
#This free consultation does not include tax and accounting services.
Ridell Pty Ltd (ACN: 062 778 670) ATF DHR Trust & T&V Pty Ltd (ACN: 603 440 768) ATF OP Trust (ABN: 88 355 151 729) T/A Ridgway Financial Services is an Authorised Representative of Count Financial Ltd ABN 19 001 974 625 AFSL No. 227232 which is 85% owned by CountPlus Limited ABN 111 26 990 832 (CountPlus) of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW and 15% owned by Count Member Firm Pty Ltd ACN 633 983 490 of Level 8, 1 Chifley Square, Sydney 2000 NSW. CountPlus is listed on the Australian Stock Exchange. Count Member Firm Pty Ltd is owned by Count Member Firm DT Pty Ltd ACN 633 956 073 which holds the assets under a discretionary trust for certain beneficiaries including potentially some corporate authorised representatives of Count Financial Ltd. The information on this web page is not advice and is intended to provide general information only. It does not take into account your individual needs, objectives or personal circumstances.
Please note that any taxation and accounting services are not endorsed nor the responsibility of Count Financial Limited.
General advice warning: The advice provided is general advice only as, in preparing it we did not take into account your investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs. Before making an investment decision on the basis of this advice, you should consider how appropriate the advice is to your particular investment needs, and objectives. You should also consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision relating to a financial product.
Lending services are provided as a Credit Representative of Connective Credit Services Pty Ltd. Credit Representative 394233 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328.
This page provides general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. It does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and you should always seek professional advice in relation to your individual circumstances. Subject to lenders terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.